Tuesday 23 July 2013

Music

I have a really weird taste in music that ranges from bubblegum-pop to hard indie rock, and I'll pretty much listen to anything. I thought today that I'd share some of my favorite artists and bands with you covering as many music genres I can think of. I love finding new music, so hopefully this will help you discover bands and new types of music you wouldn't usually go for. I don't know about you, but my playlist is a definite summer essential and I'll probably spend 99% of my 6 six weeks with my headphones in. So here goes...

(Highlighted ones are must-listens!)

Pop - One Direction
Iggy Azalea
Lorde

Indie Pop - The Vamps
McFly

Punk Rock - 5 Seconds Of Summer
The Stiff Dylans
All Time Low
Rock- Paramore
Blink 182
Tonight Alive
A Day to Remember
Arctic Monkeys
Fall Out Boy

Indie Rock - Imagine Dragons
Kodaline
Mumford & Sons
Of Monsters And Men
the Vaccines
Oasis
The 1975

Alternative - Biffy Clyro
Dog Is Dead
Little Comets
Vampire Weekend
Imagine Dragons
Alt-J
Coldplay
Of Monsters and Men

Singer/Songwriter - Ed Sheeran
Gabrielle Aplin
Paulo Nutini
Tom Odell
Passenger
Jake Bugg
Daughter
Andy Jordan

Electronica - Bastille
Marina & The Diamonds


No comments:

Post a Comment