Sunday 14 July 2013

Liebster Award


I have been nominated for a Liebster award by the gorgeous LovelyChubly so please go and check out her blog, I'm a little bit in love with it now.
If you're unsure as to what a Liebster award is, it's an award given to blogs with under 200 followers who you think deserve more recognition. Each nominee has to give 11 facts about themselves, answer 11 questions and tag the blogs who they would like to nominate.
So, here goes...

Facts About Me
I play guitar and piano.
I love travelling and visiting new places, I've been lucky enough to visit Europe, Africa and Asia and I plan on taking a gap year to backpack around the world!
I have an addiction to concerts, they're literally my favourite things to attend ever.
I can waste days watching youtube videos, back-to-back TV shows, and scrolling through tumblr.
My favourite make-up brand is Benefit.
I'm 5'3, and I always get picked on for my tiny feet.
My family are Irish but I live in England.
I used to suffer anxiety when I was younger but I've grown so much more confident thanks to my friends that I met when I started secondary school. It's been 4 years!
My favourite books are Looking For Alaska and (of course) Harry Potter.


Questions From LovelyChubly
 1.What is your most embarrassing moment?
Probably when I fell over on stage in a dance show last year
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?I'd always slightly considered it as I used to look up to bloggers like Zoella a lot, so when a couple of my friends created blogs I built up the confidence to make one myself.
3. Where is the once place in the world that you want to visit?New York, definitely
4. If you won the lottery, what would you do with your first million?I'd probably give some to charity, buy my parents a new house, put some away for Uni and travelling, and then treat myself to a camera and a mac so I can begin to take up film producing and photography! (And I'd definitely save some for concert tickets)
5. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?Teleporting, I could just appear in the shower with Harry Styles or something.
6. What is your favourite band/singer?I could never decide on one, so here's a list.
McFly
The Vamps
5sos
Vampire Weekend
Kodaline
Ed Sheeran
One Direction
Bastille
Tom Odell
Mumford and Sons
Passenger
7. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?Sneak backstage in concerts or celebrity hotel rooms heh.
8. What is your favourite movie?
Harry Potter, Son of Rambow, Life of Pi, or Despicable Me
9. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?Mac n Cheese or pizza because they are my one true loves.
10. Do you collect anything?I have a box of concert tickets, but my CD collection is definitely my most prized.
11. What is your lifetime ambition?To see the world, and to get a career that I love and enjoy doing. You will never work a day in your life if you do what makes you happiest.


The Blogs That I Nominate
I'm going to admit now that I follow hardly any blogs with under 200 followers, and the ones I do have already been nominated for the Liebster awards. However, I'm going to mention them anyway so you can check them out.

Lucy
Frankie
Diana

My Questions
1. What is your hobby?
2. What is your all time favourite song?
3. What is your make-up essential?
4. Hot summer days or cold cosy evenings? Why?
5. Who is your biggest inspiration?
6. What's your biggest confession?
7. Describe yourself in 5 words.
8. Countries you have visited?
9. What is your favourite shop?
10. Biggest fear?
11. Why did you start blogging?


Comment below a link to your blog as I'd love to start following more, I'll take a look and then pick a few more nominees!



No comments:

Post a Comment