Wednesday 10 July 2013

Weekend Away


Last weekend I went to visit my family in Exmouth, Devon. Sadly it was for a funeral, but it was really lovely and I had a lot of fun. The weather was also gorgeous, and thankfully the pretty seaside town wasn't at all busy so we spent a lot of time on the beach. I took a few photos so I thought I would share them with you! 





















                                                 


                                             
                                                

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures, they are so amazing. Something I would print off to put on my wall!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award which hopefully will cheer you up after having had to go for a funeral :( Please click on the link which goes to my blog to find out what you have to do :)
    http://lovelychubly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete