Tuesday 19 August 2014

My Spanish Experience


Today's blogpost is a compilation of some of my favorite holiday snaps (completely unedited because i'm lazy) of my visit to Cadiz, Spain! as made obvious by many of my other posts, photography is a casual hobby of mine, and whilst I know I'm not brilliant at it I love sharing my photos with you guys.
So enjoy(?), get inspired and get your bum over to Cadiz, because it's one of the prettiest, interesting places I've visited in a while. 


The view from our apartments balcony

The Cadiz City Hall Square

One of Cadiz's many beaches at sunset

Us getting lost in the pretty (but confusing) old city streets

THE PRETTIEST APARTMENT I'VE EVER SEEN 

Day visit to Seville!

Seville Cathedral

Another Cadiz sunset

Strolling along the city walls of Cadiz

One of the beautiful white villages we visited

The view of the white village from the tower of an old castle

Me strutting it across the Cadiz Cathedral square


Me again, emerging from the sea in Tarifa after once again attempting to surf
(key word is definitely 'attempting') 




No comments:

Post a Comment